1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Onefast450r

Onefast450r Oakley Beginner

I won a set of oakley x squared's {plasma/ruby} on monday for 175 plus shipping. Got them in the mail today. Fake!!!So fake!!! But i wanted to give you guys a heads up on a current auction he has on ebay now. 330758180067. Beware!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

You should have asked here first. Those are obvious fakes from the pics he had in the auction.

3. Onefast450r

Yep, shoulda asked but didnt. I feel bad for the poor guy who is currently the high bid on that auction.

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

make sure you do something to get your money back. Next time definetely ask here first

5. Onefast450r

Ya ive already contacted him, shipping them back tomorrow so i can get my money back, and opened a case on ebay.

6. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Wtf and he still has the others up? Yeah that auction got flagged...

7. ippotaz

ippotaz Oakley Enthusiast

I don't know how it works in other countries,
    but I reported several fake items on eBay.it (also on UK and Australian websites)...
    no action at all, the auctions were not closed!!!

Which is you experience on reporting fake O ?

8. Onefast450r

yes currently his other auction is still up. This is the latest on what he wrote, "make sure they are packaged well and not damaged i just left my oakley store here in dallas and had the store mgr check my other pair . the are real all of the x metal glasses produced within the last 18 all have screws in the nose peace and are lighter my pair was authenticated against a ducoti edition and wher perfect so make sure they are handled with care !" I cant believe he is still trying to lie about it. Crazy!

9. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I think the speedyness of how quickly an auction gets pulled depends on how many complaints are received. Obviously just one report isnt going to instantly yank an auction unless you yourself are the copyright owner. Otherwise it would be way to easy for someone to get their competition's auction pulled.

10. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

That response is hilarious! Screws in the nose bridge for the last 18 months my ass....