• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Craziness

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
So a while ago I posted about an auction I won. Juliet G30 polished, JG serial number. Described as display mint condition. After I won the auction, I saw that he had the same pair listed and sold a couple weeks earlier. When I received them, the lenses were scratched, and the nosebridge was loose. They needed a tune-up. Seller offered a refund, finally got it today, and he re-listed the glasses. #120969129001. Price went up $80 and they are still described as mint condition.

They have been returned at least twice. I told him how to accurately describe the condition, but he didn't listen.

Is it still possible to leave feedback in that situation? I have a similar thing but with a small display piece. Suppose to be BNIB but there are filthy prints all over the leather and its chipped real bad.

Is it still possible to leave feedback in that situation? I have a similar thing but with a small display piece. Suppose to be BNIB but there are filthy prints all over the leather and its chipped real bad.

Once the refund posted, my chance to leave feedback went away.