• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Deal Authentic?

kenejhnsn

Oakley Beginner
Brandon, Ms.
320949424774 - polarized radar path for buy it now $79.97....says genuine and has 100% feed but only like 4 sales. Shows pick from oakley site not actual pic.
Anybody dealt with them before? debating on these but deal seems too good but may be genuine. thoughts?

I would say No deal. To many bad signs, no real photo, feedback is low. Seller has 4 items sold, all under $7, all sold to buyers with 0 feedback. Not worth the possible problems.

And really, how do you have 4 pairs of polarized Radars, all the same colorway?

good points.....there is also another listing for white with jade from a different seller but the layout is the same, coming from same area and only 5 sales.
I may ask for pics of the actual item and see what happens.

They just buy stuff from them selves through ghost accounts to get the feedback. I say just move on before you get a headache.

All the posters have valid points. I suggest take advantage of them and run from this seller. Unless of course you want to invest in a fake pair.

I have personally experienced this same situation. However I was not smart enough and jumped on the "deal" before asking questions here. My listing stated shipping from Melbourne,Australia but was actually sent from china and they ended up being plastic rubbery piece of crap. Stay clear I say

Back