• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Hunting Tactics

OakleyCan

Oakley Expert
Canada
Thought we could share our Modus Operandi for Ebay hunting.

Its not much but here is a way to Cut out the pollution. Enter your search i.e Oakley Juliet and then put for example -Walleva (Minus symbol) and a word you want to remove and it removes "Walleva" from the search results. So once again in the search bar " Oakley Juliet -Walleva"

Of course the searching by newly listed or ending soonest is a common practice. I haven't really ventured into the mis-spelling hunts, looking for sellers who have mis-spelled the title on their listing.

If I gave up my tactics then I wouldn't come out a winner.....We all have something we gotta keep a secret, remember even lurkers buy Oakley.....

Its not much but here is a way to Cut out the pollution. Enter your search i.e Oakley Juliet and then put for example -Walleva (Minus symbol) and a word you want to remove and it removes "Walleva" from the search results. So once again in the search bar " Oakley Juliet -Walleva"

Wanna really clean it up?
Try adding -walleva -wl -exovista -liquid metal
All meat, no fat!

Latest Posts

Back