• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Lenses

If they r not Oakley my feeling is u don't really know what protection u are getting but some people swear by their aftermarket lenses and there r some cool tints. Bet other people will have exact specs on here and help...

I have only one experience with aftermarket lenses, and suffice it to say I won't repeat that mistake.
Genuine Oakley lenses pop up from time to time, and it's worth waiting for them.
"Once you go Oak, you gotta go broke".

I have only one experience with aftermarket lenses, and suffice it to say I won't repeat that mistake.
Genuine Oakley lenses pop up from time to time, and it's worth waiting for them.
"Once you go Oak, you gotta go broke".
+1
I purchased aftermarket Flak lenses and what a waste of $25. Poor quality all around. Not worth the savings IMO!

I always think how much Oakley have spent on R&D, tooling up and manufacturing their lenses compared to what a third party spends. No denying a chunk of the Oakley price is mark up, but there must be more invested into them too.

I'm in the aftermarket lens camp, as many others are as well (some of them are just scared ****less to post up about it)...

I got me a pair of Titanium lenses from RevantOptics (from ebay)...

it was the last resort for me based on the fact that I have Radars and RadarLocks - the super douche mirror finish I was going for was impossible to get from any OEM lens that Oakley made, so I had to go out looking for some...

I wore those lenses for 4 hours the first day I got them and they looked great - it may be that my eyes are less sensitive and can adjust seamlessly...

some people report getting headaches - I have not gotten any headaches from wearing my Revant lenses, but if I do, i'll toss them in the trash.....

FFVEVA.jpg

yAJohr.jpg

fG6K33.jpg

p.s.
they're $28 on ebay - take a shot at them and don't let other people tell you you're freaking stupid for trying them out yourself....

if they work for you, then that's awesome...if you think they suck, be sure to let us know :)

again, there are a ton of people who go with aftermarket lenses, but they've received so much flak from the "OEM BRO COMMUNITY" that they're scared to post about it...

me, hell, I don't give a **** - ain't no one around here pay my bills and they don't control the toys I buy HAHAHA !!!!

a wise man once said "Sometimes, you just have to say F-this and rock them anyway lol"

Hi does any one know if all the lenses on eBay for split jackets are any good or as good as genuine Oakley please
oh, and I can tell you 100% "NO, they're not as good as Oakley lenses", for obvious reasons...

but when I put my RadarLocks on with my Revant Lenses, it's not like I'm looking through Bigfoot's ******* to see through them....

everything looks clear with sharp edges and no distortion....

Latest Posts

Back