• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Listings...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys.. I've decided to part ways with a good portion of my collection. I have a few auctions already going on Ebay right now, and I will be adding more. I'm trying to have new auctions start every week, so come back and check my listings often! Mostly vintage/rare pieces for sale, some display items, replacement lenses, etc. Thank you all for looking!

Link to my Ebay listings:

eBay My World - pwpenny2

As always, feel free to PM me if you see something you like, we might be able to work something out on the forum instead of Ebay..

Thanks again!

JT

Some people reacted to this post.
racing jacket is sweet bro! GLWS! will be lurking on your listings!:biggrin:

If there's something someone wants on there, would you deal through here to not lose the 9% to ebay?

Username Hidden said:
If there's something someone wants on there, would you deal through here to not lose the 9% to ebay?

Absolutely.. I have had several transactions through the forum and prefer to deal that way actually... Haven't had much interest lately so I turned to the darkside (ebay)

hi
can you open your auctions so bidders from outside US, i.e UK can bid?
cheers

Username Hidden said:
hi
can you open your auctions so bidders from outside US, i.e UK can bid?
cheers

I will get on that.. I'm pretty new to selling on Ebay so I'm not exactly sure what I need to do..

Those RJs are the dogs bollocks!

Pm sent

Username Hidden said:
Those RJs are the dogs bollocks!

Man I've had these things listed for sale several times over the past year on the forum. Now everybody loves them!! hahahahah

Thanks a lot guys

What else do you have that you are looking to part with? Just a heads up for us before it goes on the bay.

Back