1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys.. I've decided to part ways with a good portion of my collection. I have a few auctions already going on Ebay right now, and I will be adding more. I'm trying to have new auctions start every week, so come back and check my listings often! Mostly vintage/rare pieces for sale, some display items, replacement lenses, etc. Thank you all for looking!

Link to my Ebay listings:

eBay My World - pwpenny2

As always, feel free to PM me if you see something you like, we might be able to work something out on the forum instead of Ebay..

Thanks again!

JT

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    racing jacket is sweet bro! GLWS! will be lurking on your listings!:biggrin:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If there's something someone wants on there, would you deal through here to not lose the 9% to ebay?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Absolutely.. I have had several transactions through the forum and prefer to deal that way actually... Haven't had much interest lately so I turned to the darkside (ebay)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi
    can you open your auctions so bidders from outside US, i.e UK can bid?
    cheers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will get on that.. I'm pretty new to selling on Ebay so I'm not exactly sure what I need to do..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those RJs are the dogs bollocks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man I've had these things listed for sale several times over the past year on the forum. Now everybody loves them!! hahahahah

Thanks a lot guys

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Something Something Darkside

Rating:
    100%
    What else do you have that you are looking to part with? Just a heads up for us before it goes on the bay.