• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Questions

totti10

Oakley Beginner
1st post

What's everyones thoughts on buying off eBay? I wanna buy some radarlocks but the pair I'm after must be out of stock on the oakley site where I normally do my dealings. Obviously I know to stay away from the cheap fakes etc. But the pair I'm after are £150 on ebay so that's about the right price slightly cheaper than the oakley site by £40 but after duty/vat it's about right.

The guy has 100% feedback and called Shadesofsummeruk has anyone had any dealings with this user? I'm guessing it's some kind of shop

Has anyone spent over a £100 on ebay and got fakes? Or gotten fakes in general? I'm kinda paranoid about ebay tbh

Btw sorry about my wording etc I'm a Geordie and English isn't my true language we don't talk properly ;)

You can check with the "fakes?" thread at the top of this forum for reassurance.

Most Radarlock stuff I've seen on the US eBay site at least are legit. The alternate brand lenses are usually noticeable if not listed as so, and the fake frames can be seen from a mile.

Hello and welcome. As for fakes price is a factor to look at, if it's to good to be true it probably is. Also assuming you are paying with paypal you are protected against fakes as well. If you get the glasses and they end up being fakes open a dispute.

Back