• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Reporting Is Fun, Especially When You Exchange Abuse!

Here's the story on the Flak Jackets. I asked the seller if they were real, since they looked different than the pictures on the Oakley website.

They are real to the best of my knowledge. I bought them from a sporting goods store closing sale that had operated in the area for 30+ years so I can't see a reputable retailer selling knockoffs & staying in business. They had Flak Jacket on the tag which I confirmed with one of the store employees so that was proof enough for me.

Quite inventive indeed! I've seen cheap glasses like those Flaks in sporting good stores, but never with Oakley tags! Maybe that's why they closed?

Here's the story on the Flak Jackets. I asked the seller if they were real, since they looked different than the pictures on the Oakley website.

Quite inventive indeed! I've seen cheap glasses like those Flaks in sporting good stores, but never with Oakley tags! Maybe that's why they closed?

That is the exact story I got! I attempted to reply but the item is now invalid, I guess his tail is firmly between his legs now.

I like this eBay listing: 250993431555

Description: You are bidding on a pair of Auth Hero Juliet Sunglasses, unwanted xmas pressie.
Happy bidding!!

The pcture is of a legit pair of IH Juliet's, but if this is an "unwanted xmas pressie" why does the seller has several IH Juliet boxes in the background of the picture!?!?

I emailed him asking why, but he hasn't responded lol. He has only 1 feedback from a so-called customer who has no feedback! Gotta be something fishy going on there?

A quick Google image search revealed this:

Slightly different photo angle but exactly the same setup, its not even his photo! I think they have the best chance of selling if they stop providing reasons why they don't want the glasses lol

Yep, exact same photo. And you're right about the reason thing. I don't particularly care WHY someone is selling something. Having said that tho, I'm guilty of it myself lol. Atleast I'm straight up tho and said in my last sale that it was because I wanted something else over the pair I have. None of this "unwanted chrissy present" crap!

Back