• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller Chilirambo_eu

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
i actually bought two, both looks legit at my standpoint as i compare the box, cloth, and the sunglasses itself to my other pair...but dont take my word of it coz im no pboss expert...

Glad to hear everything looks legit with him as i've been contemplating getting a pair of those Jupiter Jawbone from him.

the price of the jupiter camo is wicked, im actually tempted and i was checking it again for the third time this week...if only those jawbone camo comes with a pin :)

the price of the jupiter camo is wicked, im actually tempted and i was checking it again for the third time this week...if only those jawbone camo comes with a pin :)
10 pairs left and they say: "atty buy one pair" :D

10 pairs left and they say: "atty buy one pair" :D

im not a fan of a jawbone, but the jupiter camo edition are just awesome...fyi...the PB1 is no longer relisted...i already sent a pm to the seller if they have been sold out...ill keep this thread updated....

PB1 is out of the stock at the moment!
sa3u5u3y.jpg

Yes legit, picked one up myself - they dont suit me, can wear them but figured at that price my only change to pick up an Elite branded item. Also sent one of to US for someone as they dont ship outside Europe. Seem a lot cheaper to post to the US than the other way around - Cost £17 for PB1 and delivered in 4 days.

Back