• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller Chilirambo_eu

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
Just received this from chilirambo:

"Hello,

We were about to ship your sunglasses today and as we usually do a final quality inspection before shipping we found a scratch on the lense.

We have contacted our supplier to order another unit for you but unfortunately he is out of stock.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

We will be happy to offer any other item we carry for 10% off or a full refund.

We hope to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding.

Greetings,
ChiliRambo Team"

I replied that I was under the impression the glasses were brand new, sealed in the box.

Why are they opening the boxes to inspect these?

I'm starting to smell something fishy. Has anyone else who ordered from them receive this?

I have to admit in my opinion that is pretty good. It's best to do an inspection of an item before it ships to avoid any issues beforehand......imagine if you received them and opened the box and a lens had a scratch on it? I think you would be upset.

In all my purchases from Oakley I have seen it is standard practice that they have to open the box to inspect the item before I make my purchase final......granted with me it's a huge hassle because of volume but it's a good idea. Here is a perfect example. At one point in time I was buying a bunch of metals......each box had to be opened and each pair visually inspected...huge pain, right? Well out of the boxes there were 2-3 pairs that actually had the wrong sets inside the box. They cannot sell them and had to send them back. I understood.

Now "sealed in the box"? What did you buy? Because unless it is in the actual shipping box and "sealed" or taped shut.....you can open a box of sunglasses without breaking any seal.

Ahh, ok. Has anyone received their chilirambo Pitboss yet? From this new batch I mean.
I've received one from the first batch and I'm waiting for two from the second batch.
BTW ask for an invoice and you will get it via email (.pdf), so if there is any issue you are covered by O.

Yeah, Welcome Joe.

Thanks for the clarification guys. I might ask to just hold out until they receive new stock.

Latest Posts

Back