• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay seller Eyeframesman

I went to check her out, no completes on eBay today... Like you all said scarcity, or the façade of scarcity, will help her get the max out of each piece. Although I believe ethical business should be a requirement.

I think I bought one of the very last sets of craters from her,it is a 637 serial number.a week later she was out,thinking I paid $300.then bought a mint Mars box for $125.00

I went to check her out, no completes on eBay today... Like you all said scarcity, or the façade of scarcity, will help her get the max out of each piece. Although I believe ethical business should be a requirement.

There's another lens-less frame up. If that's what you were searching for. It wasn't there after I got one yesterday so I guess she put the listing up this morning.

Although I believe ethical business should be a requirement.

There hasn't been anything unethical about her business. Heck, she's been undercutting the scalpers and keeping the prices down for years. And what you buy from her arrives quickly and as described. Lots of people here have bought her stuff. The only shame is that she's running out of stock.

Yup I got both craters and regular from her as well. I believe she has a few more left of the reg mars. 300 and 280 what I paid for them about a year or so. Since she ran out of craters as you can see the scalpels came out of hiding and selling them 450 average. I am sure a lot of those came from her as well lol.

Apparently I made a good garage sale haul. A few lenses for blade frames, a couple of arm kits with guitar picks and sets of v and hybrid. I called Oakley to order the nose piece / frame to go with the ear piece kits and they say they can't supply. Then we checked and found the cases say 88/ 89.

Latest Posts

Back