• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Seller ID Change, $1600 Finitos

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
It always cracks me up when a seller lists a pair of Oakleys for an astronomical price and change their user name to something Oakley to lend credibility and sometimes even an Oakley logo.
$1600 BIN Finitos + $75 shipping from Florida
OK...

Don't worry, he won't disclose the serial number, don't even ask. It needs the same level of protection as his Social Security number, don't you know.

That's like saying I want to sell a car, but you can't have the VIN.

I asked a seller for the serial number for a pair of Romeos and he said that only the winning bidder would get that.
I tried to explain why that would matter to a bidder and why it might be in his best interest then I quit caring.

I asked a seller for the serial number for a pair of Romeos and he said that only the winning bidder would get that.
I tried to explain why that would matter to a bidder and why it might be in his best interest then I quit caring.

Cuz you know, someone gets your X-Metal serial number and pretty soon they're taking out credit cards in your name, filing fake insurance papers for a similar car, using your number to report taxes, all sorts of nefariousness!

Back