1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Darkmatter

Darkmatter Oakley Beginner

I'm pretty sure this seller is legit. This person has many Oakley items for sale labeled Authentic and they look like the real deal. Anyway here is a link to a set of Radar XL frames he is selling:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=160646622170&index=8&nav=SEARCH&nid=33798216941

...never ordered Oakley related items off of eBay with the numerous amounts of positive feedback this seller has I'm pretty confident ordering from this seller...but what do some of the members here think? Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have bought from him before. Excellent seller. No issues...

3. Darkmatter

Darkmatter Oakley Beginner

Awesome...thanks. I went ahead and ordered the Radar XL Blades frame only in Polished Black from him.
    Throwing some black iridium lens (that is whenever how many months Oakley will take to get them in) on them.
    I'll now have the Crystal Red/positive red iridium, Matte White/Blue Iridium Radar XL's that I already own to pretty much complete my Radar XL collection. Out of all the Oakley's I own these are the most comfortable ones yet. :)

4. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I second that Great seller and quick too...all legit

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Same here...

6. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Oakley Enthusiast

I just received a pair of lens for my X Metal from him, no complaints here either