• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Seller MANIACIMI Beware

Are you going to report that to ebay?

i have done.

as dowutchyalike says, ebay/paypal get enough of our money but the issue here is that the goods are none existent. he baits people into paying outside of ebay. by sending an invoice tho, gives buyers protection as payment will be by goods/services and not f&f......

his and cordialmedoc's items are/were all top end desirable items that really got people biting. lets hope all money paid gets refunded..

i always make offers on ebay and sometimes ask/get asked to deal straight via paypal through an invoice. you are protected via paypal if you pay via invoice. so it is pretty safe. but if he tries to avoid ebay AND paypal altogether, steer clear...

I'm not condoning him trying to rip people off but I send out PayPal invoices all the time to deal outside of eBay. I've given them enough money, if I can save a few bucks here and there, I'll do it.

OK, you and freakface are not a thieves but he is. That's why I started this thread.

OK, you and freakface are not a thieves but he is. That's why I started this thread.
and thanks very much for the heads up. his 100% feedback can indeed fool a lot of people who do not know what he does...if he courses through paypal invoices, that itself is not a bad thing. it is his NOT shipping the goods intentionally or maybe ship just a box so tracking numbers may be provided...he is really a scam artist if that is the case. thanks again for heads up...:)

Hey guys,
Thanks for creating this thread.
I was bidding on an item by the same guy just now, maniacimi.
I was bidding for a high end laptop and lost the bid(value well over 2,500 and he cancelled the auction)
then he created another auction with same item so i bid again and got contacted by him that he will sell to me for 600 as he needs the money quick.

i am reporting him to ebay now.

ps. i would have paid him if i wouldnt find this thread so Thank you so so much

Nice! When you google maniacimi the first link is to this thread and djobele it appears joined to say thanks and give us some feedback.
Epic win!

It looks like he says the same reason to everyone of us who victimized by him, he needs the money asap. This guy is a professional scammer!

his alias cordialmedoc had my money but the invoice he sent me was for goods and services so had buyer protection built in - lucky to have got my money back. maybe paypal were the loser?

Latest Posts

Back