• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller

it's getting absurd tese days with the usps. I shipped something to a member here last week and it is still not showing. Only way to
guarantee it will is to ohysically pay at counter or take in the items and if like in my city, stand in a 45 min 20+ person line and have them receipt it in the system. I don't have that kind of time, and I bet ebay sellers who do any volume don't either. Worst part is most ebay buyers pay for the CHEAPEST rates and expect the fastest service, and with USPS it doesn't happen...That's why I shut down my ebay account Over a year ago. Tired of them screwing my account because people are leaving BS ratings for stuff out of my control. Sux to hear you are dealing with woes, but we all do unfortunately. UPS or Fedex are the only real options..

My Fed ex rates have really gone up in the last year. I use to hardly ever use the post office, but I have been recently, thankfully with no issues.

I learned my lesson with usps. They lost a pair of Oil Drums I sold to a member on here, and since that incident, I have payed the premium to send UPS. I just know how upsetting it is to have a pair lost in the mail, and I just don't want to risk it again.

there won't be soon enough. There won't be a USPS plain and simple. They are rude, constantly lose stuff, have no real tracking at all (says it is tracking but 50% of the time the items don't update if show up at all), the prices for parcels are climbing close to fedex/ups, and they are broke broke broke from decades of mismanagement. soon enough.

Out of USPS, FedEx and UPS I'd choose UPS. NEVER have issues with UPS and if they say they're gonna do something they do it.

Back