• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay seller?

Gixxer

Oakley Beginner
NorCal
Has anyone here ever bought anything from eBayOakleys on eBay? I see post of his listing on the forum. I'm still getting familiarized how the forum works as far as members/ebay members. I can only assume they are legit oakley ebayers?

Has anyone here ever bought anything from eBayOakleys on eBay? I see post of his listing on the forum. I'm still getting familiarized how the forum works as far as members/ebay members. I can only assume they are legit oakley ebayers?

the post from "ebayoakleys" are just links bro of items from ebay... not a seller itself but just for us to have a heads up of some items being sold on the bay... click it and you will be directed to the item and then you can review the ratings of the seller from there...

the post from "ebayoakleys" are just links bro of items from ebay... not a seller itself but just for us to have a heads up of some items being sold on the bay... click it and you will be directed to the item and then you can review the ratings of the seller from there...
Oh ok. I had the impression that they are forum members as well as Ebay sellers. Thanks.

Back