• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Sellers Confusing Me...

I have been an Ebay hunter for years. I have watched and had the spare time to study how some of these sellers play games. I always look at their completed listings, selling history, and if I see duplicate items, and I look at the bids for repeat buyers. I have found several Ebay sellers that have several accounts, and I closely watch what they do. I have learned more from watching their shenanigans then you can shake a stick at. I actually have a list of sellers that I have on my block bidder list that have tried to pull fast ones and were caught. I don't do business with them and steer clear of there garbage.

There are some honest sellers out there, and some low life ones. I usually study the seller a bit before buying from them.

definitely When I was still buying regularly I was down to 4 or 5 people I dealt with repeatedly...I started to have bad fortune just a couple years ago...seems to have gotten worse...much better luck 6 or 7 years ago...same with other things I bought a set of 5 "like new" cd's that skipped all over in my car from scratches a month ago...not worth it to save 2o bucks if u get garbage for your $ ...Sad, really...

I actually barely used eBay until I registered here.

I knew to avoid it like the plague with my other hobbies. We have our own dependable exchange forum on our boards so I had no need for eBay. But since I've signed up here I've been using eBay more often. But once my Oakley buying starts slowing down (it already is grinding down to a halt) I probably won't be on eBay for another 10 years. LOL

I actually barely used eBay until I registered here.

I knew to avoid it like the plague with my other hobbies. We have our own dependable exchange forum on our boards so I had no need for eBay. But since I've signed up here I've been using eBay more often. But once my Oakley buying starts slowing down (it already is grinding down to a halt) I probably won't be on eBay for another 10 years. LOL

You say that now......I did the same thing.....

I messaged Zong a few weeks ago, he's a huge sketch bag...Here was his response

Dear zondiggity88,
Hey just wondering if you sold all those frogskins on eBay here or not. Seems you pulled them all off the market. You did that not too long ago either. If they are for sale what are you looking for price wise for the lutzkas and matte turquoise 4 legged?
- 1boostlessd17

Dear 1boostlessd17,
Hi there,Shoot me an offer. What I do is pull the ones I have offers that I like on. I have many of each pair but am getting low.
God Bless
- zondiggity88

zongdiggity is a douchebag!
almost every auction got pulled and i guess he put bids on his own stuff like xmetalmaniac mentioned stay away . . .

HAHA
again

It's a vicious circle. These type of low life sellers are circumventing the seller fees, and dingdongdiggity admitted to it in that reply above "What I do is pull the ones I have offers that I like on.". They probably keep doing this on accounts until they are caught, turned in or shut down, then they either open a new account or use another that's already existing. Where there's money to be made, there will always be criminals!!!

Dear 1boostlessd17,
Hi there,Shoot me an offer. What I do is pull the ones I have offers that I like on. I have many of each pair but am getting low.
God Bless
- zondiggity88

His words speak volumes. Notice he says he pulls a listing if he has an offer he likes, not because it sold, he never says it sold. If I have a listing and someone sends an offer that I accept, I still don't pull the listing until that person has paid up. You don't pull listings because you have an offer, you pull it because it sold.

He also says he has many of each pair, which means he's a straight up scalper. Further proof he is a scalper is that he had a listing for Antifreeze Frogskins starting at 99c. I emailed him and said would he take offers? He replied to say he would so I offered him $130 for them. He replied to say he wouldn't let them go for less than $300! Give me a break. I told him no thanks I'll just bid instead, only to find out he then banned me from bidding?! And a few days later he pulled the listing early.

Please avoid the guy.

Latest Posts

Back