• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Trick

Dirty trick to get people to bid. You really should read first.

There is an ad posted now that show a pair of Romeo 1's with red iridium lenses for $454 or something like that and if you read close the auction is for only 2 pair of original Oakley lenses.

There is an ad posted now that show a pair of Romeo 1's with red iridium lenses for $454 or something like that and if you read close the auction is for only 2 pair of original Oakley lenses.
Thanks for posting, I was watching that one. All the bidding is from ID's with low counts on feedback.

Old jedi mind tricks....
...These are NOT the droids you are looking for....lol.
Seems simple enough to me, ad headline makes NO mention of Romeo 1 anywhere in the line. I agree, WTF does he need the other items placed in the photo, but if you fall for that, i guess reading ISN'T fundamental. Read the ad, everything is explained.
Tim

I agree that you should read the ad thoroughly before bidding. I also agree that this ad is purposely misleading. I could see if the seller was a lazy person and used the same pic to sell each of those items individually but look at his other items. None of the others are for sale. Why then are the other pieces even in the picture? I would say it is the buyers fault for not reading but the seller also obviously has disingenuous intent with this ad. This breaks down trust in whether the condition will be as stated or anything else. I wouldn't even bother even if you were interested in the piece (which seems over priced to begin with) my $.02

Latest Posts

Back