1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Dirty trick to get people to bid. You really should read first.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Imagine if he was only selling the lense.

4. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

There is an ad posted now that show a pair of Romeo 1's with red iridium lenses for $454 or something like that and if you read close the auction is for only 2 pair of original Oakley lenses.

5. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

i would say dirty tricks!

6. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Thanks for posting, I was watching that one. All the bidding is from ID's with low counts on feedback.

7. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

Old jedi mind tricks....

8. artsnletters

artsnletters Guest

...These are NOT the droids you are looking for....lol.
    Seems simple enough to me, ad headline makes NO mention of Romeo 1 anywhere in the line. I agree, WTF does he need the other items placed in the photo, but if you fall for that, i guess reading ISN'T fundamental. Read the ad, everything is explained.
    Tim

9. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

I agree that you should read the ad thoroughly before bidding. I also agree that this ad is purposely misleading. I could see if the seller was a lazy person and used the same pic to sell each of those items individually but look at his other items. None of the others are for sale. Why then are the other pieces even in the picture? I would say it is the buyers fault for not reading but the seller also obviously has disingenuous intent with this ad. This breaks down trust in whether the condition will be as stated or anything else. I wouldn't even bother even if you were interested in the piece (which seems over priced to begin with) my $.02

10. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Thats ridiculous. Plain and simple, im glad i read thoroughly before my purchases. Dirty move.