• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Wallava Radar Lens Question

Mason4208

Oakley Beginner
Quick ?, anyone have this brand and how does the path compare to the OG brand? Size wise, are they larger?

You really should forget aftermarket lenses on something that is so available. Nothing will compare to the original Oakley lenses.

I have a pair of walleva lenses in my Jury. Matt black with ice blue walleva lenses. (my avatar)

Oakley did not make replacement lenses for the jury so I went with these. They ran slightly larger than the oakley lenses. The clarity is fine, see no difference from the oakley lenses. I like the color of the Oakley ice lenses better but beggers can't be choosers. I could have sanded down some fuel cell lenses but did not want to do that.

Anyway the lenses are fine just not as well made as the original oakley lenses. They are thinner and seem more plastic feeling. The oakleys feel more like glass and have an all around better quality. But for 14.98 I got new lenses that fit well with out modifications needing to be made. hope this helps.

You really should forget aftermarket lenses on something that is so available. Nothing will compare to the original Oakley lenses.

Wow, I remember when you were asking the same thing about aftermarket lenses. I gave you a pretty hard time, but looks like you have seen the light! Nothing beats Oakley OEM lenses!

Wow, I remember when you were asking the same thing about aftermarket lenses. I gave you a pretty hard time, but looks like you have seen the light! Nothing beats Oakley OEM lenses!

It was for discontinued lenses not current production. There is a difference. Sometimes you dont have an option for an Oakley replacement lense, but when they are currently making the replacement lenses there is no reason not to buy them.

I have a pair of their radar lenses, got the violet for my infinite hero radar, but they are a display pair only, so cannot comment on the features while wearing them, only note is they are thinner and more flimsy than original O lenses!

I was considering for my IH radars; thanks for the info guys. I'll have to post a WTB thread for some

All you have to do is go to youtube and type in oakley , there a few videos of why oakley lens are so much better. In the long run buying the aftermarket ones , would be a waste of money and waste of time.

Back