• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Echelon Fuel Cell Is Now Complete!!!

@yoshi
you are in for the next water transfer run?!?!
i think the Batwolf don't fits you?
oh i know i cant wear the batwolfs i was just curious since its such a nice frame, it'd be cool to see a carbon fiber.
but for me, if i were to do this, i'd go with an antix :)

I took the icons off the Gascan's i sent to Batwolf. However, the stickiness factor is almost gone. I used a guitar pick to peel it off. Do you guys just use some sort of glue to put it back into place? Or will it stay in place. It doesn't seem like it'll stick.

really easy, if you want chrome icons, simply remove the gunmetal ones, stick em to wax paper, and rub vigorously with lacquer thinner. Viola, you have chrome. Think I am kidding?? Try it. All gunmetal are chrome underneath.

also, go to your local wal-mart or office supply store, and you will find 3M makes a tape that looks like scotch tape, but it's permanent double sided tape. Peel, stick, and trim around the icon and now you have adhesive again.

really easy, if you want chrome icons, simply remove the gunmetal ones, stick em to wax paper, and rub vigorously with lacquer thinner. Viola, you have chrome. Think I am kidding?? Try it. All gunmetal are chrome underneath.

also, go to your local wal-mart or office supply store, and you will find 3M makes a tape that looks like scotch tape, but it's permanent double sided tape. Peel, stick, and trim around the icon and now you have adhesive again.
Thanks for the tips Dr. Chop...looks like I'll be buying some lacquer thinner.

yup...just use a q-tip and keep rubbing. Takes a little while to get through, but once you do it starts coming off pretty easily.