1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If there is anyone on here that has a pair of echelon radar or jawbone lens that they want to sell, please let me know. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    x2 on the jawbone lol...I would take a whole pair if I could do some "slave" labor lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    What are you planning to do with them?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    well, I'm honestly wanting to shave them down for another pit boss custom and another splice custom

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 2 pairs of each, but I can't part with them bro lol I have the polished and matte finish in both frames...Oakley swears they never did the polished frame in either one....I beg to differ though lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    whoa, wait a sec, you have the Jawbone AND Radar in matte finish and true carbon fiber??? We must see pictures! lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ask and ye shall receive lol

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    WOW WOW WOW
    damn dude . . . i need a hook up :tongue:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was very very lucky on these lol I bought the polished jawbone on ebay (thought I saw a bit of a polished frame in the pics) and was correct....and a very good friend of mine had the polished radar one shipped to him from Oakley....so, shockingly enough, they are all NIB but they all say true carbon....Oakley told me on their facebook page that they didn't do a polished frame...I didn't argue with them though lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    i lost one in the mail :eek:(