• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EDC! Empty Out Your Pockets!

Every Day Carry Thread!!! lol...

Thought it'd be kind of interesting to see what kind of things everyone carries with them in there pockets and what not on a daily basis?
:cool:

edchi.jpg

These are things that are ALWAYS on me...

-My keys...which i try to keep light... i hate having 1000 keys on me at all times, however i do have a ring full of keys in my truck.
my lanyard just has my vehicle key fob, an 8gb flash drive key, the keys to my office,and the key to my home.

-my iPhone 4s, keep it in the holster, otterboxes are a life saver, but they're too large to comfortably stuff in your pocket.

-my watch, this one's my current favorite,and see's the most use.

-a 550 Paracord bracelet... as of now, they've only been for show... never had the reason to rip it apart and use it...yet.

-my wallet... that one's a louis vuitton... i don't usually use it, i feel bad carrying around a wallet that is worth more than the cash i have in it... lol.

and last but not least! my spring loaded gerber.... comes in handy ALOT... i usually use it about 10-20 times in a day...
for opening packages, cutting rope, or other small things that happen during the day at work.
and if i ever forget it at home, i have to go back and pick it up...

and yes,thats a safety on the handle.lol

the oakleys are a given... i'm sporting some Silver/Jade Fast Jacket XL's today.
the o-forum and i forget to put my sunnies in the photo...
go figure.

Thumbs-up on the paracord bracelet Johnny H! I've been wearing one myself for a couple years.
It's the only thing I've ever found that compliments and balances the size of the Time Tank on my other wrist!

As for my EDC in my pocket... Chapstick. Just Chapstick.
I'm addicted to it.

Oh, interesting.

Guess i'll play to stay on topic:

-Fossil Black Leather wallet
-Seiko Chronograph
-White Gold Wedding ring
-Car Keys
-Work Keys
-HTC EVO
-Oakley sunglasses

6682649677_ba7f117c73_b.jpg

Hmmmm...I guess I pack light...here's mine:
- Wallet
- Keys
- iPhone 4
- Whatever Oakleys I'm feelin' for the day
- And during the weekdays, my Blackberry Bold (work phone)

mmmhhhh pretty interesting:

Levis front wallet
Oakley Judge II leather watch
...38 bucks...
office keys
car keys
home keys
iphone 4s
a pad of post it notes
a mini pen

DAMN that's a lot!!

Back