• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

editing a post question

@Tomtucker

Premium members have the ability to edit their messages in discussion forums forever! Standard members can only edit messages for a limited amount of time.

"Upgrade to lifetime membership for only $129"...........yeah, which lifetime are we talking about here, mine or the forum admin, for all i know he could be 90 years old, or a punk teenager who does not wear protection. No thanks , that "lifetime" deal could get sour real fast.

Besides, FBI could raid and seize servers and PC´s of staff members, shutting the whole forum down. You never know the secrets people have, just look at Jared Fogle. Not saying staff or mods here have those tendencies..........although i have seen the early warning signs of indecent and crude/lewd behaviour.

"Upgrade to lifetime membership for only $129"...........yeah, which lifetime are we talking about here, mine or the forum admin, for all i know he could be 90 years old, or a punk teenager who does not wear protection. No thanks , that "lifetime" deal could get sour real fast.

Besides, FBI could raid and seize servers and PC´s of staff members, shutting the whole forum down. You never know the secrets people have, just look at Jared Fogle. Not saying staff or mods here have those tendencies..........although i have seen the early warning signs of indecent and crude/lewd behaviour.
Lewd behavior??? Here??? :shock;

APALLING!!!!!

Back