1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I want to buy asap! Some tool out bid me at the last min on ebay and my phone screen shut off at the wrong time! I have what I want to spend on them in hand! Hit me up with offers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Electric blue doesnt come in a Gen I Straight Jacket. That's a New Straight Jacket. Seems like I just explained this in a post a few days ago. Gonna have to right a tutorial for all you newbies out there. I thought I already had actually now that I think about it.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Look like gen 1 straights to me, arm says straight, and oh electric blue.

Electric Blue Straight Jacket Gen 1 (99ish) - Screenshot_20160908-174531.png

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Nope, thats a New Straight Jacket, not a Gen I Straight Jacket. I have that pair as a matter of a fact and no, its not for sale.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's don't have the "bands" on the arms. Please provide a link to current straights from oakley in electric blue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    IIRC Gen 1 Straights have the molded Icon on the earstem.

Electric Blue Straight Jacket Gen 1 (99ish) - 688c61424c51fc51e965f317e64597bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So I'm right, right?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Blue pair pictured is Gen 2. Icons are removeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    The model with bands you are referring to is the New Straight Jacket II and as far as I know it never came in electric blue. The model you posted is the New Straight Jacket, not the Gen I Straight Jacket. Not that big of a deal but just a little clarification. I'll post a pic of both in a sec.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Indiana the grand scheme of things, heres my thoughts. In order of importance. I want gen 1 electric blue, or gen 2 electric blue or anything straight jacket in electric blue. In that order.