• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC)

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Just curious if any of you here have/will be attending any of the EDC events this year. The one in New York concluded this past weekend and this weekend will be Chicago's turn. I'm going to the one here in my backyard in Vegas which happens to be the most grandiose of all the EDCs. Got my pass, what do you guys think of the packaging? Pretty elaborate to package a Magcard lol

WP_001165.jpg

WP_001164.jpg

I've heard that event is crazy! We have Ultra down here in Miami but I've never made it out for one reason or another. They just jacked up the prices for general admission for next year so I doubt I'll be making it.

Whats the price for EDC in Vegas?

I've heard that event is crazy! We have Ultra down here in Miami but I've never made it out for one reason or another. They just jacked up the prices for general admission for next year so I doubt I'll be making it.

Whats the price for EDC in Vegas?
Early bird was $199 + 30 service fee = $229 which is what I paid for, GA is $299 plus service fees. Yeah I read about the prices for GA for next years Ultra, one ticket with service and shipping fees comes out to $500? A lot of unhappy fans, but definitely Ultra is on my bucket list, will make the trip there someday

kind of like a digital electronic mardi gras...looks cool. My daughter's name is Daisy, so thought it sounded cool. And it does haha

Not for me. I have been to two others in vegas. A few others elsewhere also. First for my gf.

Back