1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Considering pulling the trigger on an original. Anyone here have the real deal and what are your thoughts on it?

View attachment 86179

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Devastator01

Devastator01 Oakley Collector

the best case for the iPhone 5. here's mine ;)
    Element Case Sector 5 Iphone5 Case - 29E7D1A8-F1FC-472E-B376-F4DFCADDC16B_zpsptmrrx73.jpg
    Element Case Sector 5 Iphone5 Case - DA6CC6B6-F543-4EFD-AB6E-8071BAD66007_zps2djuj9p5.jpg

3. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

I got one and not impressed in the least. I guess I'm used to my Hazard. Letting it go for what I paid.

4. 8J8

8J8 Oakley Enthusiast

I have the Hazard and the Cylinder block for my iPhone 5. I like them for their designs, but they are a bit bulky for me. I've never been a fan of cases at all, but being Oakley, they were bound to be purchased and at least tried out.

I heard from my local Vault manage that Oakley will likely no longer be making accessories for devices. This is largely to do with the fact that since they are not an "accessory manufacturer" so they don't get specs for devices until they are already released, thus they are far behind the other manufacturers before they can even start coming up with the cases. Very unfortunate.