• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Elmont

Wally Taylor

I should Work at Oakley
Erie
Just wondering if the Elmont has the famous crappy spring himges from the MadMan / BadMan? Also, is it a Ray Ban Aviator copy, or is it an Aviator upgrade?

showed up in my inbox. all I could think was, "wow." has to be the MOST uninspired design I've seen out of Oakley in years. And THAT is saying something. It is literally like they aren't even trying.

Yeah Salt..like the trillbe or whatever the hell that is. They phoned it in.

it's absolute garbage. and yeah, the Trillbe is just as offensive. Frankly, the best stuff Oakley is putting out right now is their bags. Sad when I'm more excited about a toiletry bag than their eyewear.

Indeed...but we've got decades of good **** to worship and gather before the downhill slide!

It's great that the old stuff is so good. Actually GREAT!

I hope that I don't get banned for saying this, or more importantly angering You guys, but IMHO Ray-Ban is kicking Oakley's behind with their modern designs. Seeing how Lux canned a lot of good folks at Oakley, and they're closing the AWESOME Oakley World Headquarters, I feel that it may be by design

Last edited:

I hope that I don't get banned for saying this, or more importantly angering You guys, but IMHO Ray-Ban is kicking Oakley's behind with their modern designs. Seeing how Lux canned a lot of good folks at Oakley, and they're closing the AWESOME Oakley World Headquarters, I feel that it may be by design

HQ isn't closing. They're closing the stores, offices, and the museum. They are keeping manufacturing and R&D at the Foothill Ranch.

:ban:

Latest Posts

Back