• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Employee Dog Tags

2bi4.jpg

awesome!!! i want one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet you could get one from a employee who had one and no longer works for Oakley. They could just walk out with it.

The employees wear them while working as a "name badge", so if a customer needs help, they know who to ask for assistance.
Ah... So they're rare... But not that rare since there are plenty (1000's?) of Oakley employees world wide...

Cool piece tho... (I'd so work for Oakley to score cool swag but I could never take the pay cut ... :p. I'm sure it's the case for a whole lot of us )

The dog tags are soo Awesome! Oakley decided to be Oakley and let us wear some Sweet dog tags instead of a stupid name tag. Oakley however knows the exact serial numbers that they sent to each store. So if one popped up on the internet they would know who did it. We are not allowed to take them out of the store, even if we are just on break. And they do in fact still belong to Oakley. If an employee were to take one, it would be like taking anything else...stealing. But at least I get to wear one everyday :cool-20:

Back