1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

I am starting a thread for people to post pictures/knowledge about ultra limited/mistake/short run pairs of oakley sunglasses. You can also ask questions about any pairs that you have heard a whisper of but are unsure of their existence.

I'll start with a question to the good doctor (his pic) or any other Monster Dog collector: what's the deal with the blood black frame (like a darker cinder red but with no sparkle)? See pic below

Endangered Species Thread - 3128143263_0c4e53fe79_z.jpg

Were these ever released or was it just a factory trial that never got off the ground?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

cool MD there, those are mysterious. i havent posted this here before but hope someone can shed light- my recently acquired Gen1 Titanium Crosshair with Ti-Clear lens. Monster_Beetle or anyone? i want to know some
    history on this..

Endangered Species Thread - ca9c080b-02f9-cc59.jpg

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Noe that's a NICE looking frame.

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Sweet idea for a thread, I wasnt too active in the form when I joined but now that I am, I am finding lots of pairs that I have missed and like and or want.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Is it just me or did the Eyepatch not last very long? It was a nice style that could've lasted awhile.

6. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

How about the Telmex Eyepatch? I've only come across three other pairs in others collections....
    Even better... Telmex Gascan. I have yet to see one... Ever. Apparently they exist though o_O

7. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Some may find the thread I started titled "Unissued Oakley Eyewear" of interest, otherwise there are copious numbers of items that would fall into the group of "ultra limited, mistake, short run" glasses, likely too many to mention and any list attempted would still have numerous pieces missing from it due to the sheer numbers concerned. BriP, does the Ti - Ti Clear Crosshair have a part code? The label is obviously Oakley but not a normal production style that I have seen. Eckstream1, there are 4 Telmex, 2 Eyepatch (I have the pol black-ice), and 2 Gascans.

8. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Yeah I have the Pol. Black/Ice as well...
    Apparently they are offered in a white frame too, and I have yet to see that colorway.

9. OMG

OMG Oakley Beginner

They exist... a friend of mine has these for his "everyday pair" smh...

10. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

WTF!

Some people.... :confused:

Edit: Try to snap a pic for me... I've never even come across a pic of them in white!