• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Enduro, Chainlink And Crankshaft Coming April 2014

It's definitely similar to the Fuel Cell and Crankcase, It feels different than both though. Definitely not a huge change though. I liked it most because of the Violet Iridium Polar. The icon you're talking about though is just the older round "O" instead of the more popular and newer square "O". Not feminine at all IMO.
Thanks for the info. the Crosslink is pretty sweet!

Glad everyone is enjoying. Here is all the info I found out color wise: 10 for the Crankshaft, 13 for the Chainlink, and for the Enduro there are 7 Shaun White Collection & 9 regular ones for a total of 16.

Crankshaft colors:
Polished Black w/ Black Iridium, Black Ink w/ Jade Iridium, Matte Black w/ Dark Bronze, Polished Clear w/ Ice Iridium, Polished White w/ Grey, Matte Black w/ Black Iridium Polar, Brown Smoke w/ Tungsten Iridium Polar
Black Silver Ghost Text w/ Chrome Iridium Polar, Matte Clear w/ Violet Iridium Polar, Shadow Camo w/ Fire Iridium

Chainlink Colors:
Polished Black w/ Black Iridium, Polished Black w/ G30 Iridium, Matte Black w/ Fire Iridium, Grey Smoke w/ Jade Iridium, Matte Dark Grey w/ Ice Iridium, Polished Clear w/ Violet Iridium, Matte White w/ Grey Polar, Polished Rootbeer w/ Bronze Polar, Black Ink w/ Black Iridium Polar, Grey Smoke w/ OO Red Iridium Polar,Matte Black w/ Ruby Iridium, Ferrari Carbon Chrome w/ Black Iridium, Ferrari Matte Steel w/ Black Iridium

Enduro Colors:
SW Collection Matte Black w/ Dark Bronze, SW Collection Tortoise w/ Warm Grey, SW Collection Black Ink w/ Black Iridium, SW Collection Matte Black w/ 24K Iridium, SW Collection Pol Black w/ Black Iridium Polar, SW Collection Tortoise w/ 24K Iridium Polar, SW Collection Matte Dark Amber w/ Tungsten Polar,
Matte Brown Tortoise w/ Dark Grey, Matte Grey Smoke w/ Grey, Olive Ink w/ Warm Grey, Grey Ink w/ Black Iridium, Black Ink w/ Violet Iridium Polar, Black Ink w/ Chrome Iridium Polar, Black Ink w/ Jade Iridium Polar, Matte Cloud w/ Black Iridium Polar, Matte Fern w/ Jade Iridium Polar

Wow...Oakley finally did it with the Enduro. They made something uglier than Garage Rock. The way the front of the frame slumps downward....yuck

...but thanks for posting up the pix anyway!

I blame Shaun White..... :) It's his new signature from what I was told and seeing the colors makes me believe it more. It's not my favorite, but I think it may grow on me.

Hopefully across the board. I wish Oakley would keep all lens options avail. Im sure its a matter of a machine cutting them anyways. Maybe one day.

Funny thing about these "New" colors, when I was at HQ in July last year one of the big wigs said they've been sitting on these colors for years just waiting. It is about time they come out. I think all it really takes is a new setup in the assembly line. I have the same hope for all of them to be readily avail for any frame wanted.... We all have dreams haha