• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Enduro, Chainlink And Crankshaft Coming April 2014

I guess I'm in the minority of liking the Enduro out of all the frames save for the stems. The other two are incredibly boring and even less original looking imo. If I see right, the Crankshaft has even less cues than the Crankcase, unless there's something hidden by the hat.

But good or bad, props to OP willing to share.

Super stoked for violet polar and chrome polar. And did I read "matte cloud" and "matte fern"?

You did indeed... I'm just happy to see there are new color frames and they're not just recycling all the old stuff anymore. As much as I love the heritage of Oakley, I really like seeing that they can pump out to turn heads. See how it goes I guess

We'll see how the Crankshaft looks on me IRL. I really don't like some of these colorways. I feel like I'm going to have to buy multiple pairs and combine to get them the way I want them (oh, yeah, I'm already doing that with the Crankcase!).

I just got all the info on the Tincan and Tinfoil. As soon as I can get it all up here I will do it for you. They're flat wires if you didn't know that and each has 8 colors currently.

Sweet! I've seen the colorways already just rather curious as to what they look like! I've been told the TIN CAN looks like a Wire Two Face so that peaked my interest :p

UPDATE*
TIN CAN -

Carbon/Titanium Iridium Polarized
Chrome/Black Iridium (Ferrari Signature) - Still wondering why they couldn't of done these in Chrome Iridium Polarized :(
Light/Ice Iridium
Matte Black/Dark Bronze
Pewter/Black Iridium Polarized
Polished Black/Black Iridium
Polished Gold/Dark Grey
Satin Chrome/+Red Iridium Polarized
Tungsten/Tungsten Iridium Polarized

TIN FOIL -

Brushed Chrome/Grey Polarized
Carbon/Titanium Iridium Polarized
Lead/Black Iridium
Lead/Fire Iridium
Light/+Red Iridium Polarized
Matte Black/Warm Grey
Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized
Polished Chrome/Ice Iridium

Last edited:
Sweet! I've seen the colorways already just rather curious as to what they look like! I've been told the TIN CAN looks like a Wire Two Face so that peaked my interest :p
Tinfoil is the one that looks like the metal version of the Twoface. The Tincan is a full on flat wire front and arm. The Tinfoil however has a flat wire arm and top w/ a rounded bottom edge like the Twoface. I'm figuring out how to get the pics on. Soon my man...

Tinfoil is the one that looks like the metal version of the Twoface. The Tincan is a full on flat wire front and arm. The Tinfoil however has a flat wire arm and top w/ a rounded bottom edge like the Twoface. I'm figuring out how to get the pics on. Soon my man...

Awesome :) I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics!!!