• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Enduro Love?

Oakley4Life

Oakley Expert
Maryland
Anybody pick one of these up yet? I know not everyone likes them but I can't be the only person who thinks they look good. I'd love to see some real pictures! Thanks!

I got the polished black/black polarized and I love them. I'm considering another pair but I don't like the combos available

I agree, I would like some more color ways as well. I'm probably picking one up this weekend. Either the SW matte black w/ dark bronze or the brown tortoise w/ dark grey.

yparenum.jpg

This is actually the first pic I've seen of the majority of them all in one shot! I tried on the Black Ink/Black Iridium pair when they first arrived at the Vault and I just didn't care for them cause they looked too much like my Garage Rock but now that I'm seeing the Matte Black/24K ones I may have to go back and give them another look!

Got a pair of black with 24k SWs yesterday. I have to say I thought they would look terrible but they are kind of my new favorites!

Back