• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Collection For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been receiving some PMs about making deals on some pairs. Unfortunately these prices I can not budge on, Please remember they do include shipping outside of Australia with tracking number included. Along with the recovery of my operation I am off work without pay, So money is very tight. Thanks again for the well wishes and understanding.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump!!! Can drop the prices a little for package deals. As approved by the boss AKA my wife. Pm me with an offer and we can talk

Carbon/black iridium juliet back up due to non paying ebay jerk. Help me out here O Forum Fam. Discounts for package deals

Price drop!!! I know I said I couldn't do it but I'm now slowly getting back to work so I do have some money coming in but still need these gone.

These prices are pretty tough to beat. Wish I could buy a few more other than the Xmetal ruby pair I bought from ausoakley. For anyone looking at these in the US, shipping was surprisingly fast, 7 days to my door (in DC). There's also about a 10% benefit you get converting to AUD at today's exchange rates. GLWS!

arrrg.... awesome prices! why must i be so poor right now! lol!

Prices edited to USD and also found the coin for the serial plasma ice pair. Please note. Payment is to be made in AUD. The USD is just for reference to help you out

Need these gone

I really wish I had the cash to spare right now... these prices awesome!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.