• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Entire Splice Line!!! I Need Help Please

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Ok Mr. Big Money, How stupid we talkin??

depends on which ones ya got lol I'll pay stupid money for the following:

1. Matt Kenseth
2. Murasaki Sports
Semi stupid money for the FMJ 5.56-Polished black

the rest I'd only pay a decent price for lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
you? im' losing sleep over finding some loose change to buy a jupiter Dispatch and a shaun white dispatch for those gaudy gold lenses...

I'm not a dispatch fan by no means, but the jupiter camo one does look good....unfortunately I look like a tool in the dispatch

Stupidity will get you nowhere...except deeper into Oakley debt lol.

Username Hidden said:
depends on which ones ya got lol I'll pay stupid money for the following:

1. Matt Kenseth
2. Murasaki Sports
Semi stupid money for the FMJ 5.56-Polished black

the rest I'd only pay a decent price for lol

Username Hidden said:
I'm not a dispatch fan by no means, but the jupiter camo one does look good....unfortunately I look like a tool in the dispatch
I love the pin...but yeah they aren't for everyone..personally i think they look good on me...then again that's just me talking :p
:D
hm, Packers are good this year, funny how they finally win a superbowl after ms brett favre leaves, but then he beats them with the vikings of all teams. o_O

what really sucks is that for years, I thought the splice were bigger!!!! I finally bought a pair, only because I knew it was a steal, and now, I'm hooked!!!! There's no telling what I've missed in the splice line because I didn't know how AWESOME they are lol and like G.I. Joe used to say, Knowing is half the battle lmao sorry, had to throw that in there lol

Username Hidden said:
what really sucks is that for years, I thought the splice were bigger!!!! I finally bought a pair, only because I knew it was a steal, and now, I'm hooked!!!! There's no telling what I've missed in the splice line because I didn't know how AWESOME they are lol and like G.I. Joe used to say, Knowing is half the battle lmao sorry, had to throw that in there lol
Family Guy did a hilarious bit on G.I. Joe...called, get this, G.I. Jose...and g i jose's saying is, you know enough!
g.i. jose - YouTube

Username Hidden said:
Family Guy did a hilarious bit on G.I. Joe...called, get this, G.I. Jose...and g i jose's saying is, you know enough!
g.i. jose - YouTube

just watched it lmao

Ha good luck with the hunt and trying to find someone to give up a Matt Kenseth Splice!

Username Hidden said:
Ha good luck with the hunt and trying to find someone to give up a Matt Kenseth Splice!

I know right!!

I could have helped you out with my boxed Black Gun-metal / Polished Black with Emerald Iridium that I rarely wear. But I've noticed the Gun-Metal has peeled a little just above the left eye, so it's not 100% perfect.

Good luck with your quest though mate.

Back