1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    okay, I'm focusing more on guns and setting up a shooting range by my home. So I'm parting with some pretty rare and sweet pieces to help fund my new endeavor. I'm not looking to split these up, simply looking to package them together. If they don't do well as a package, I may start splitting them all up in a few weeks. But as of right now, this is JUST a package. No trades. paypal payment as gift or add 3% for fees. There's a few of you on here who I have had the great pleasure of dealing with in the past, and to you I will do my best to try and cut you a better deal if at all possible. Feel free to make an offer on the package, but please keep in mind I honestly feel as if I'm pricing this package well below what they are worth or currently going for. Here's the list:

C100 Gascan NIB
    Chip Foose Gascan NIB (Box label is torn thanks to wonderful oakley vault salemen) I have the bag though.
    Chip Foose Jupiter NIB
    Robert Williams Dispatch NIB
    Scotty Cannon Red Straight Jackets
    Juan Pablo Montoya Splice (same one that is listed on my other thread. Used...has a few dings in the white chrome. See up close pics on the other thread.
    $76 gift cart to Oakley store/vault.

Total price includes shipping to the U.S.

$1100 shipped

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent first dibs on the C100 Gascan if they are split up....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent for the lot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just need the foose bag!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice lot...GLWS :thumb:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    well, that didn't last near as long as I'd hoped lol....they're being split up now....xmetalmaniac has first crack at the C100s. Here are the prices for each pair. I will not hold any pairs. sorry.

C100 Gascan NIB Sold
    Scotty Cannon SJ $100
    Juan Pablo Montoya (Price drop) $225
    Foose Jupiters NIB $100

any questions hit me up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    pmddddddddddd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest