• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eric Koston X Oakley Craftsman Frogskins

PICS arent necessary remember, we take members at their word remember... No need to get into all that again though, just saying...
maybe he meant that the pictures of the OP are not working,he failed to show us his EK2. i believe the OP though..

That may be true FGG, but if he is scalping, isn't that against the rules of this forum?
There is a NO Scalping rule... But then there is also the rule that people can ask what they want and no one is supposed to interfere with their thread rule also... Bottom line is you dont know what that person paid so if you think someone is scalping dont buy from them... Like I said I know people that paid $500'ish for them and arent complaining, they were happy to get them and his price was not all that far off... Would we all like to pay retail or discounted prices "Hell Yeah" but is it always possible with limited quantities available "Absolutely Not"... I know there are a lot of new collectors here, but I have been around a long time and this unfortunately part of ANY collectors world...

FGG Out!!!

There is a NO Scalping rule... But then there is also the rule that people can ask what they want and no one is supposed to interfere with their thread rule also... Bottom line is you dont know what that person paid so if you think someone is scalping dont buy from them... Like I said I know people that paid $500'ish for them and arent complaining, they were happy to get them and his price was not all that far off... Would we all like to pay retail or discounted prices "Hell Yeah" but is it always possible with limited quantities available "Absolutely Not"... I know there are a lot of new collectors here, but I have been around a long time and this unfortunately pary of ANY collectors world...

FGG Out!!!

You are right, it would be almost impossible to know if someone was really scalping.

PICS arent necessary remember, we take members at their word remember... No need to get into all that again though, just saying...

About this KZ kid, I know of him as well... He is on FB and hits me up for trades all the time, has not tried to sell me anything though... I do know that there have been pairs going for $500'ish to legit collectors and no one is complaining there... Do I agree with scalping NO, but is it part of the collecting world yes and if you plan to be around a ling time like I have you better just get used to it and make the appropriate contacts that you will need to avoid paying the mark up's... I miss out on things all the time, sometimes I am willing to pay to get them off someone else and sometimes im not but I dont complain about it when I see it... We have all been made aware that people can ask what ever price they like, but then there are rules against scalping??? Odd!!!

My personal motto is "Happiness is not getting what you want, its wanting what you have!"
The Craftsman seeries to include these is just a poor mans Petterson anyways...lol
I replied that jokingly because the pictures posted in the OP were red X's.

Latest Posts

Back