• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ernesto Fonseca Dispatch II

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I don't find these that bad. I mean the artwork is pretty good. Comparing this to his Antix isn't a fair deal. :) i'd buy 'em.

I know this thread is a couple of months old, but I've scratching my head about this - why is no-one talking about this frame?

I know the DP2 doesn't have many fans here, but it does have a few. I can't wear DP or DP2, but even I think that this colorway looks very VERY good. Subtle design on the earstem instead of the full-on Antix style - I actually think it compliments the Antix because it is different, and they would look good side-by-side on display for that reason (if displaying is your thing).

Poor old DP2. If this colorway was on a Batwolf or a Fuel Cell or something, you'd all be totally snapping them up. I know I would if it was on a Jinx.

So, has anyone actually bought this pair yet? BADNESS? HDOakley? Anyone? I know there are DP/DP2 fans lurking out there!
Actually, I'd quite like to see the alternative icon in place on the frame too, to see how well it looks with the design on the end of the earstem.

So there you go. I'll hold my hands up . . . . I like this colorway. It's fierce.

Just a shame it's on a frame I don't suit.
:sad:

now thats some words of wisdom right there! haha:cool: i like the new gp-75 dp2 more than the fonseca though.

I know this thread is a couple of months old, but I've scratching my head about this - why is no-one talking about this frame?

I know the DP2 doesn't have many fans here, but it does have a few. I can't wear DP or DP2, but even I think that this colorway looks very VERY good. Subtle design on the earstem instead of the full-on Antix style - I actually think it compliments the Antix because it is different, and they would look good side-by-side on display for that reason (if displaying is your thing).

Poor old DP2. If this colorway was on a Batwolf or a Fuel Cell or something, you'd all be totally snapping them up. I know I would if it was on a Jinx.

So, has anyone actually bought this pair yet? BADNESS? HDOakley? Anyone? I know there are DP/DP2 fans lurking out there!
Actually, I'd quite like to see the alternative icon in place on the frame too, to see how well it looks with the design on the end of the earstem.

So there you go. I'll hold my hands up . . . . I like this colorway. It's fierce.

Just a shame it's on a frame I don't suit.
:sad:

I share your views here and think the Eyepatch II/Dispatch hybrid has an awkward look for certain people although I appreciate the somewhat incongruous arm/orbital appearance, and imagine it is a model very few would want to collect every example of to complete the set, not least due to the frame/lens combinations. I did get the Fonseca pair with the green square o box but the only other Dispatch II I have is the persimmon fade/fire which I think personally is the best, an incredible glass. I will also go for the Nicky Hayden when they land at the Bluewater store.

Latest Posts

Back