1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I had attempted to keep the Oakley purchases until after christmas given that I have my wedding reception and birthday coming up as well as christmas, as you can see temptation has got the better of me and the result is this new addition. Ernesto Fonseca Signature Series Antix:

Even though I just got these in the mail about an hour ago, I'm already looking for my next purchase. Christmas can't come soon enough!!

I don't blame anyone for this new found addiction but I have to give credit to BAPD77,Eyespy0099 and Ostore690 for their Youtube videos and extensive knowledge of Oakley, Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Awesome pick up!!

Congrats

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Thanks man,

I only had 2 pairs when i joined the forum 2 weeks ago. Now I have 4. Well atleast I'm putting the money to good use

4. Peeza21

I know what you mean, I only had about 7 pairs when I joined and up at 29 now... I enjoy the addiction!! Its just costly as a student!!

5. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

great pick up!!

and its always easier to blame someone.... we don't mind it at all... :tongue:

Cheers!!

6. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Haha I hear you! I'm going broke buying Oakley's, and this forum has made it worse. So much easier to find the harder pieces through here.

7. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I agree, i doubt i'd have two devil's brigade antix without 'BADNESS' on here sending me PM's of them! I also got a devil's brigade sideways ill take pic's of.

8. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

congrats ausoakley. ostore690 is awesome, i subscribed to him for a very long time, probably close to a year now. i had a different youtube account then.
    I love the Fonseca Antix. :D nice pickup!

9. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Why is everyone going for the Fonseca lately? When i first saw these i instantly fell in love with them. No one mentioned them when they first released, but then all of a sudden it seems like everyone on this forum has a pair.

Now i feel like i'm the only one who doesn't have them :sad:

10. Peeza21

I agree, I really like this pair, and have felt a bit left out recently!!