• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ERROR On Oakley.com

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Anybody ever get the word Error in the tracking number column on Oakley.com? Just discovered it and they are closed now. Sucks not knowing what is going on.....

Got same thing here but finally got email with trackable # O telesales has no idea why cuz their system shows the # Mine still shows error....but be pretty assured if u get email w/ tracking its on the way in next day or so...

I've had a few issues over the years where the tracking field is just blank. I usually have to call in to get the issue resolved. Otherwise the order just sits in limbo forever.

Even tho mine says error i have trackAble # it left via dhl smart mail late friday if they don't send confirmation and trackable # i would call for sure

I have the same problem. I have both the emails with the conformation and the tracking number through DHL global, but I cant track my package on DHL.
Have you heard anything new?

I got mine but too 2 weeks. Looks like mine was stuck at DHL for about a week before they managed to give them to USPS for delivery...once that happened they were here pretty quick.

Back