• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ERROR On Oakley.com

I can track mine on dhl global mail and USPS even tho order history says error still ... Left Compton 4 am yesterday dhl globalmail

When did u order i ordered early Thursday i find anything late thurs to fri often shows shipping info on monday afternoon to pm they are slow if its a usps # try on usps it might say something like " arrived at shipping partner" oops sorry i see u tried on usps When did u order cuz free shipping often takes 24-48 hrs to show up for some people sometimes. I'd call them if it was before Thurs and the item is in stock For customs when a part is out of stock if could be 2 days or weeks...frustrating that an out of stock icon can hold up an order 3 weeks but happened to me finally i just went with black icon to push it thru.

Last edited:
I ordered my cleaning kit and glasses on monday. I got the conformation email for the cleaning kit on tuesday, I got the glasses conformation email on thursday. Each conformation email containing separate tracking numbers. So far neither of them have worked on DHL global or USPS. The sunglasses were a custom order.

Back