• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

European Oakley Network - WTB | WTS | WTT | Help

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I live east of oslo.

Some people reacted to this post.
Just south of Stavanger here

Username Hidden said:
Orpington
Hey Funky-Tristar, I just realized that you're from Orpington.
Sheit man, I should have known before. One of my best buddies used to live in Shortlands, Bromley, only 20 mins. away.
I used to visit him at least once a year to party, but unfortunately a year ago he decided to move back to SoCal.

Username Hidden said:
Hey Funky-Tristar, I just realized that you're from Orpington.
Sheit man, I should have known before. One of my best buddies used to live in Shortlands, Bromley, only 20 mins. away.
I used to visit him at least once a year to party, but unfortunately a year ago he decided to move back to SoCal.
SoCal - Orpington........hmmmmm, let me think on which I prefer..........NoContest!
About 4 miles away.

Username Hidden said:
.hmmmmm, let me think on which I prefer
let me guess: Saath London ? LOL

Username Hidden said:
let me guess: Saath London ? LOL

My Knockwurst munching fellow Oakleyite that is what I'd refer to as a ' Londonism': fink you meant Sarf London...in'it. I consider myself to be a a Man of Kent, however the inexerable cosumption of land surrounding London becomes the outskirts of London............

Username Hidden said:
My Knockwurst munching fellow Oakleyite that is what I'd refer to as a ' Londonism': fink you meant Sarf London...in'it. I consider myself to be a a Man of Kent, however the inexerable cosumption of land surrounding London becomes the outskirts of London............

errr my dear man of Kent, it sounds as if it was an insulting remark (Sarf London), which I was not aware of.
please do not take it too serious, as a sign of my loyalty, I would even share my sauerkraut with you.

Heh, you misread my last post.........no offence was intended or given:eek:....

can't say I recall ever having sauerkraut.....but I'd give a go!

Username Hidden said:
Heh, you misread my last post.........no offence was intended or given:eek:....

can't say I recall ever having sauerkraut.....but I'd give a go!
Thx. man :grin: I appreciate, feel invited to a plate of wurst and kraut.

Back