• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ev Zero custom

Lars

I should Work at Oakley
Phoenix, Arizona
Who is exited about the Ev Zero being added to custom?

I think I have to order me a pair with chrome iridium lens.
Maybe white with violet lens, so many options.

I altso saw they added the new camo frames in the Fuel cell.

What are you guys exited about wit this custom addition?

Is a decent amount of frame colours, wish they would have the planet x frame in custom would look so great with deep blue prizm.
I am trying out combinations too.

Are they gluing lenses in (seems like a good chance to screw something up in store) or do the lenses actually come out somehow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm glad that the EVZERO made it to the OCP program... But I won't be participating since I got the Green Fade EVZERO Range.... That duo color lens is sick! It would be insane if Oakley made the two color lenses available for all the lenses.

Sent from Q's Note5

Last edited:
I'm glad that the EVZERO made it to the OCP program... But I won't be participating since I got the Green Fade EVZERO Range.... That duo color lens is sick! It would be insane if Oakley made the two color lenses available for all the lenses.

Sent from Q's Note5

I thought the same thing when they hit OCP, Q. Then I went in and was disappointed they didn't do it! I want that 2 tone for riding but I want the mirror with Fire Iridium...I imagined it when I saw you in your pair and felt like crying when I saw they don't do it at all....

Oh well. Maybe soon! :sorry:

Two color lens? I thought the EVZero Green Fade only came with Prizm Field...

Two color lens? I thought the EVZero Green Fade only came with Prizm Field...
The chrome on the EVZERO is chrome Iridium. Don't ask me how that s#it works, I don't bike.

Sent from Q's Note5