• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever buy something you will never wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 16285
  • Start date
Hahahhah well if that ever happened I be the lucky ******* who bought sunglasses nobody wears

Given the complete lack of Madman-wearing in the "What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today?" thread, l assume that every one of those frames are still in their boxes or gathering dust on shelves.
Only twelve people can truly wear them on here... And that may be a high number lol

Although I wouldn't buy an item just to shelf whore, I have bought items that I wore and ultimately retired for various reasons lol

I take my NSW status seriously. Every pair must be worn at least once a year, absolute minimum.

Which is why I never planned on getting an OTT; thought they'd be a pair I'd never wear. And then when I did, I thus had to wear them.

Also why I have no plans on getting a Medusa. I tried one on once and that was enough to satisfy my curiosity. But if I did get one...

Given the complete lack of Madman-wearing in the "What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today?" thread, l assume that every one of those frames are still in their boxes or gathering dust on shelves.

Heck, I posted this on the WOAYWT thread just 10 days ago...

20160319_142858.jpg