1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. demitri.prometheus

demitri.prometheus Oakley Beginner

What do you guys do? Do you return or keep it? It's not in the line of sight.

Are these imperfections normal and acceptable to Oakley? It can't be coincidence that we received 3 glasses with a dimple on the lens.

My brother and I have received 2 Crosshairs and 1 Deviation, all Tungsten Iridium Polarized lenses. All have a dimple.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Sandbergo

Sandbergo Guest

It more than likely a bubble in the lens, just call the customer service and tell them, it's technically a defect/ imperfection.

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

You can also go into any Oakley store and if they have it they will replace it. I also noticed you posted about amazon being an Oakley seller. Some sellers on amazon sell factory seconds or slightly defective stuff on there too. Most of the time Oakley will handle it for you. They may also ask for your receipt. But not always

4. demitri.prometheus

demitri.prometheus Oakley Beginner

They will normally replace the whole thing? Or just the lens/frame?

EDIT: Amazon shipped me replacement pairs via 2-day shipping, hopefully that doesn't have any problem. Otherwise I will probably have to hunt down an Oakley store.

5. xtremehardy388

xtremehardy388 Oakley Beginner

My buddy got a pair of original XXs that way....for about $70 less, too ;)