• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever Just Keep Rubbing The Lens Thinking it Will Somehow Remove That Scratch....

Speaking of keep rubbing cuz you think it will go away...........i tried that several times with unwanted erections in public places/transport.......frankly it never works,
in fact, it seems to make matters worse !

Thanks guys! Puppies Chee way too many things up. Been there, lost an autograph Pete Rose ball to that....

I've decided to leave them be. They were never a wear pair anyways. On display the scratches are hard to see... Still sad but that's life.

I told my daughter to go play football on the freeway, got a slap from the wife for that one... Well damn, I just can't win. :)

Thanks guys! Puppies Chee way too many things up. Been there, lost an autograph Pete Rose ball to that....

I've decided to leave them be. They were never a wear pair anyways. On display the scratches are hard to see... Still sad but that's life.

I told my daughter to go play football on the freeway, got a slap from the wife for that one... Well damn, I just can't win. :)[/QUOTE

A beer fixes all... Sweet wonderful beer!

Thanks........i often hear that on public transportation as well
Have to clarify my post.......i don´t like to wear short shorts, actually hate it......... but the ladies seem to love it when i do, so i guess i gotta do what i gotta do. I am here on this earth to please other people, i realize that now.

I told my daughter to go play football on the freeway, got a slap from the wife for that one... Well damn, I just can't win. :)
She's gonna have to swim pretty far to get to a freeway. :rofl:

On April 20, 1990, Rose pleaded guilty to two charges of filing false income tax returns not showing income he received from selling autographs and memorabilia, and from horse racing winnings. On July 19, Rose was sentenced to five months in the medium security Prison Camp at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois and fined $50,000.[34]Marion was the hometown of Fosse, the man who Rose bowled over during the All-Star game nearly 20 years prior, resulting in injuries that would plague Fosse for the rest of his career.[35]

what a guy......:lol::grin:

Last edited:
Back