• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever Not Tell Your Significant Other About A Purchase?

I never tell the wife about my purchases. Hell, half the time she doesn't even realize that I bought something new. She's pretty cool about just letting me do and get what I want. But.... If she knew the price of a few things that I own she would probably do this ~~> :punish:

I always tell her ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. when they are for her :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back