• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everyday Frogskins Lens?

Hey I've been reading this forum for quite awhile now and want to get a pair of frogskins. I'm just looking for one set (at first) so I want it to be a subtle everyday set. I really like the look of the Infinite Hero or any other matte gray or black with the black Oakley logo. My concern is the lenses. Is the Violet Iridium found on the Infinite Hero a good everyday lens? I haven't been able to find any genuine Oakley lenses for sale but maybe I just haven't been looking in the right places. I would like polarized but am not a fan of the matte black with white Oakley. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.
you have asked about every day lenses, but first of all you have to understand what' your fav lenses' base... cold one, like grey or green, or warm one, yellish, brown etc?
I'm just talkin' about how you can see through lenses and this is the most important thing. then you can consider how a filter looks like

Back