1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi, when I joined this forum I had a little girl fighting with leukemia, so since the beginning of the year I began selling my Jordan collection and started increasing my Oakley collection, things have changed, my baby girl lost the figth a
    Couple of weeks ago, and I'm Thinking of selling my stuff, keep posted, I have a friend that's coming bye this weekend to choose what he wants, what ever he doesn't get I'll let it go, this forum got me trough the though times, every time I open the forum I get reminded of her, sorry I will have to get away for a while, god bless you and your family's...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    my prayer, thoughts, and heart go out to you and your family.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    sorry to hear that man! my prayers go out to you and your family!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very sorry to hear that, your friends at the forum are here for you if you need anything.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So very sorry to here that. Cancer sucks, Ive lost more family members in the last few years than I would like to think about to it. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sad news. Sorry to hear that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So sorry to hear. Sad news!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prayers sent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Me and my two little ones just got done praying for you guys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is honestly more than a forum, it's a family and a brotherhood that runs deep, I love it. I am very sorry to hear about your loss, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family members.

God bless you sir!