• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Everything sold!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*I also just lowered prices/etc.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry I'm running two threads here... I honestly think it would have been more confusing for all if I merged them....

Anyway - the Blades are now sold, and the first post was updated to reflect that. Also, some additional pics were requested on the JFL. I received some interest there and may have someone in line, but thought i would share these pics of the JFL.

Note the scratch on the left (from wearers perspective) and on the orbital. I noticed the orbital scratch upon close inspection today. I hadn't noticed either of these until I decided to post for sale.

The lens scratch does not effect vision in the slightest.

b097753774696376b5549ed5f37ca523.jpg
19a52ebcfa3b30ee12c2006e23446769.jpg
6bca25b71a8f405d412724b03be10ee2.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Prices are G&S, with CONUS USPS Priority Shipping included. Trade and/or partial trade for Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Road lenses would be great!

**I'm not good at grading things and new(er) to Oakley's - but the only thing below that has any scratches to speak of is the JFL. Small scratch seen in the last photo I will post, that does not effect vision what so ever. (I didn't even notice it until I was taking pics for this.**

JFL Factory Lite w/ Ice Polar Lenses - ******SOLD-SOLD-SOLD****** - I just bought these on the exchange like 1 month ago, and I just know I'll never wear em... They're very comfortable, but just a bit too "flashy" for me. They're not really my style. They do look good on me though! They're in great shape. Also reminder to look at the last pic that shows the small scratch that I didn't notice until I was taking these pics.

Carbon Blade / Tungsten Iridium Polarized - *****SOLD-SOLD-SOLD****** for all pictured in the post below. Includes all paperwork, box, glasses, case, etc. They just don't look as good on me as I hoped. And no sense in holding onto them, because, again, I know I'll never wear them. Hopefully they can find a good home.

Ruby **Lenses Only** from a Fallout Twoface -$30 or trade for Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Road Lenses? I could kick in a couple $ in for needed lenses only... I had taken the frames apart to attempt some modifications that did not turn out so good. Luckily, the lenses are perfect! I'm not sure on the sizing, but I'm thinking these could be cut for a pair of metals? (You'd wanna ask and check with whoever cuts your lenses first of course).

**I also have some Flak 2.0 Prizm Outfield lenses that i wouldn't mind trading for Prizm Road lenses, or maybe selling for like $35 shipped. If anyone wants to do that trade and wants pictures of my Prizm Outfields, just please let me know, or feel free to send a PM and I can share there. They're scratch free/etc.
Pics of out field lenses please intereted pic pm is fine

Username Hidden said:
Hi - no prob! I'll post then up tonight after work.

Username Hidden said:
Hi - Here's the pics. I'll shoot you a PM as well.

I don't see a single blemish on them. Which is about right because I wore them once, just casually sitting outside for a little bit.

I took a crazy amout of pics so you could see that they're carefully stowed now as well. I didn't have any of those little Oakley lens bags left...

Hopefully you have some roads to trade! Haha if not the $ is fine of course.. :)

e5492eec0432e641a5f3aa90d4119418.jpg
378a6ac07f70124fb02e1583f718c4aa.jpg
a71016b8251f142b3296cb1fb1bb7308.jpg
6106a16e3d7f2bc8489e2a37ef21be9d.jpg
fafb3b6fcd000b36f009be98a8cd1e41.jpg
9609acdb80dbdc537ea57bf1131ed155.jpg
cc59bad8bfff2e4d04b8bbaa3b36d825.jpg
df833c2d59ad88fa7cc6d4fdff7a981f.jpg

;)Pmd again for out field prizm and paid thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.