• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Everything

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
alright everyone I'm liquidating some of my collection to catch up on some things , everything in the pics are for sale and brand new if not in like new condition except for the timebomb which has been polished but has light scratches on the crystal, most of the sunglasses still have the original box and case for the ones that came with a case,make me an offer , everything pictured with the redbox comes with it ,shoes are all size 12, I have a venmo account for payments due to suspicious activity on my paypal account.

Some people reacted to this post.
Have to list prices per forum rules.

also a quick question, where are you located? I would be surprised if using any other payment service would provide the same "protection" as paypal. You may just have to get your paypal in line or hope someone lives nearby.

not saying anything bad but even alot of older members (sellers) use paypal to protect everyone.

looks like some nice items, looking forward to seeing pricing.

GLWS!!

I'm interested in some items but worried to do any kind of purchase with out having any kind of security

Username Hidden said:
I'm interested in some items but worried to do any kind of purchase with out having any kind of security

Here drink this. trust me. what midget? huh... :assassin:

Username Hidden said:
Here drink this. trust me. what midget? huh... :assassin:
Lol bring it!!!

Once you get your PayPal back up, I would be interested in knowing the prices on:
Bunker
Skull w/wins pin
Camo base layer pants if they are size XL
Statue of Liberty hat
The blk thing next to the phone case that looks like a small grenade.

Yea really nice stuff especially that hawaii hard case :blush:...well once your paypal is safe again and some prices listed we'll talk :dance:

yea.. you got some interest .. good luck and hope you can find some buyers.. (yea that winged skull looks cool).

Moderator should close this. Already suspect.
1. Seller admits suspicious activity on Paypal...
2. No one here really uses Venmo (but maybe I am wrong)
3. No Price list with condition.
4. Another listing in the forum
5. 0 feedback and you got some serious items there not to have ever bought here.

Just my opinion

:idk:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back