1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg Everything - image.jpg alright everyone I'm liquidating some of my collection to catch up on some things , everything in the pics are for sale and brand new if not in like new condition except for the timebomb which has been polished but has light scratches on the crystal, most of the sunglasses still have the original box and case for the ones that came with a case,make me an offer , everything pictured with the redbox comes with it ,shoes are all size 12, I have a venmo account for payments due to suspicious activity on my paypal account.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to list prices per forum rules.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    also a quick question, where are you located? I would be surprised if using any other payment service would provide the same "protection" as paypal. You may just have to get your paypal in line or hope someone lives nearby.

not saying anything bad but even alot of older members (sellers) use paypal to protect everyone.

looks like some nice items, looking forward to seeing pricing.

GLWS!!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm interested in some items but worried to do any kind of purchase with out having any kind of security

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here drink this. trust me. what midget? huh... :assassin:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol bring it!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Once you get your PayPal back up, I would be interested in knowing the prices on:
    Bunker
    Skull w/wins pin
    Camo base layer pants if they are size XL
    Statue of Liberty hat
    The blk thing next to the phone case that looks like a small grenade.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea really nice stuff especially that hawaii hard case :blush:...well once your paypal is safe again and some prices listed we'll talk :dance:

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yea.. you got some interest .. good luck and hope you can find some buyers.. (yea that winged skull looks cool).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Moderator should close this. Already suspect.
    1. Seller admits suspicious activity on Paypal...
    2. No one here really uses Venmo (but maybe I am wrong)
    3. No Price list with condition.
    4. Another listing in the forum
    5. 0 feedback and you got some serious items there not to have ever bought here.

Just my opinion

:idk:

Last edited by a moderator: 9/27/15